Include in purchase:
- 1 ZIPPED folder including all SVG and Ai, files needed and instructions pdf/jpg File.
- No physical items, only downloadable files
PERMISSIONS FOR USE:
- Commercial and personal use is allowed for making and selling a physical item
- You may not resell or redistribute the files for either commercial or personal use.
- No attribution is needed, but are always welcomed.
**Materials used and warnings:
1/4 (0.227) inch green glass acrylic (3 sheets needed 12X20")
1/8 (0.137) inch walnut plywood (3 sheets needed 12X20")
-->Slots might need adjusted based on your material<--
Results will vary based on material used
The floating shelves lock into place holding the sides and make them more sturdy.
Recommended to not put something very heavy in top trays.
The files and photos in this post cannot be shared, redistributed, or resold both personally or commercially.
***NO RETURNS PERMITTED ON DOWNLOADED AND DIGITAL ITEMS***
Need Help with your Digital Download?
If you have never used one of our files before please watch this detailed video to walk you though what to expect from our files and how to use the correct file type with your program --> How To Use Our Files <--
Please remember to use a digital caliper to measure your materials exact thickness to ensure proper fit. Here are a few videos to show you how to find your materials exact thickness and how to edit:
Instantly download your file after purchase or from your download email that will be sent to you as well.
Made with Illustrator
All files have been created with Illustrator. If you are using a 3rd party program, please use the included PDF files to help lock in your programs settings to prevent scaling of the file.